Start off a good Monday

After a long weekend it's a good time to start anew. I found a good local software group at the end of the day friday that I would like to mention. Birmingham Base is a good group if you are in to software.

Also a friend is working on a page on employee safety that I think is going to be a good resourse. I told her that I would work on it as well with her.

I am just learning about Reddit and how to use it to answer questions. I was doing research to help Laura with her employee safety article and I came across this employee safety question and I thought it was a great resource and I love how powerful the comments can be.

Last but not least I found this great article about what to do if there is an active shooter. I found it a very good read with some great information. I recommend that you check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this site for

Great finds on for Thursday, Dec 6th

Information about me